[What vegetables are nutritious for hospitalization]_Diet conditioning_Diet taboos
Everyone’s life will have large and small complications, and if the body has a more serious disease, you need to be hospitalized for surgical observation and treatment.
Also, pay attention to the nutritional supply of your body when you are hospitalized, because this will help the recovery of the surgical wound and the recovery of the disease.
Therefore, what kind of food to eat during hospitalization becomes particularly important, so what kind of food is most nutritious to eat during hospitalization?
1. Apples, pears and other fruits.
2. Egg dumpling and winter melon soup: Egg dumpling and winter melon soup Ingredients: shrimp, three melon eggs, pork stuffing, coriander.
Seasoning: sesame oil, salt, chicken essence, cooking wine, water starch, pepper, onion, ginger.
Cooking method: 1. Cut the winter melon into uniform thick strips, cut the parsley, chop the shrimps and pork stuffing into the utensil, add an egg white, minced ginger, salt, chicken essence, cooking wine, pepper, sesame oil and stir well; 2, take a small bowl, beat eggs, add starch, stir well with salt, fry the pan (a little oil on the pan, the temperature can not be high) fry one by one, put the filling in the middle into a dumpling shape.
3. Pour the oil into the pot, add the green onions and scent, add the appropriate amount of water, pour the melon, add salt, cooking wine, chicken essence, pepper seasoning, season the dumplings after the fire boils, and sprinkle with coriander.
1 “Winter melon and green bean health soup materials: 500 grams of winter melon, 150 grams of green beans, 15 grams of green onions, 5 grams of ginger, salt instead, 500 grams of fresh soup.
Wash the soup pot and set on a hot fire, add the soup and boil, and skim the foam.
Ginger is washed and patted, put into the pot, washed with green onions, add mung beans.
Peel and peel the melon, wash and cut into pieces, and replenish the soup pot. When it is cooked and not rotten, sprinkle with salt and serve.
Key points: It is better to make mung beans at that time; winter melon should be cooked after the mung beans are cooked.
Features: clearing heat and diuretic, quenching thirst, relieving heat.
2 “lotus leaf melon soup ingredients: one lotus leaf, 500 grams of fresh melon, some salt.
Method: 1. Wash the lotus leaves and tear them into pieces; 2. Wash the winter melon, remove the stems and cut into pieces.
3. Put lotus leaf and melon slices into the pot together, add water and cook in a proper amount, then boil the lotus leaf and season with salt.
Features: fresh, plain, drinkable soup and eat melon 3 “shrimp melon soup materials: 5 grams of shrimp, 300 grams of winter melon, sesame oil, refined salt, each appropriate amount Practice: 1, shell the shrimp, squeeze the shrimp to wash, drain the waterPut it into a bowl; 2. Wash and peel the melon and cut into small dominoes.
3. Shrimp boiled with cold water until crispy, then add melon and cook until the melon is cooked. Season the salt into the bowl and drizzle with sesame oil.
4 “Lamb and Winter Melon Soup Ingredients: 150 grams of mutton, 150 grams of net melon, refined salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper water, wine, pepper, green onion, ginger, coriander, pork clear oil, brothSmall flakes.
Peel and peel the winter melon and cut into long square slices, blanch with boiling water, and cut the parsley into eight-length pieces.
2. Spoon into broth, melon, add salt, pepper water, Shao wine, monosodium glutamate, pepper powder, lamb, spring onion, ginger, coriander into a spoon, boil, add pork oil,Spoon immediately and serve in a bowl.
Features: Light soup flavor, tender lamb, fresh melon.
5 “Shenqi chicken and shredded melon soup ingredients: chicken breast, melon slices 200 grams each, codonopsis, astragalus 3 grams each, salt, rice wine, MSG amount.
Method: Shred the chicken breast with codonopsis and Astragalus. Add 500ml of water to stew the stew until it is ripe. Stir in the melon slices, add salt, monosodium glutamate, the right amount of rice wine, and ripen the melon.
Serve as a supplementary soup for dinner.
6 “Luo Han Winter Melon Ingredients: 350 grams of winter melon, lotus seeds, lilies, pomegranate rice, winter mushrooms, gluten each 20 grams, pearl bamboo shoots, 1 tablespoon of tofu grains, 4 cups of soup, 2 slices of ginger, proper amount of salt, Winter melon peeled and sliced.
2. Wash the lotus seeds, lilies, and pimples, soak them, and steam them over water.
3. Soak the mushrooms, wash them, cut them into pieces, wash the gluten and cut them into pieces.
4. Heat oil, sauté ginger slices, cook boiled soup, add all ingredients, roll over high heat for 10 minutes, season with salt.
Note: You can add materials such as loofah grains, night vanilla, bamboo shoots, etc., and the taste is very delicious.
7 “ribs melon soup ingredients: 250 grams of ribs, 250 grams of melon, 4 slices of ginger, appropriate amount of salt, monosodium glutamate, hot water 4 bowls Production process: 1, melon, ribs cut into small pieces, ginger cut into filaments.
2. Take a large soup bowl, 4 bowls of hot water, put melon cubes, pork ribs and shredded ginger, cook for 15-20 minutes with microwave high heat, and take out the salt and MSG to season.
8 “Winter melon seafood roll ingredients: 500 grams of winter melon, 180 grams of fresh shrimp, ham, north mushroom, celery, carrot, coriander amount, refined oil, refined salt, monosodium glutamate, white sugar and other seasonings.
Cooking methods: 1.Cut winter melon into 8 cm square slices, cut prawns with velvet, ham, northern mushrooms, celery, carrots and cut into strips for later use; 2.
2. Heat the melon slices with boiling water, and scald the shiitake mushrooms, carrots, celery, and northern mushrooms in the water, respectively; 3.
Mix fresh raw materials such as shiitake mushrooms with seasonings such as salt, monosodium glutamate, sugar, etc., wrap them in winter melon slices and roll into rolls, brush with refined oil, and steam them out of the basket for about 3 minutes.
Place the steamed seafood rolls in a plate, thinly sprinkle on the surface and serve.
9》 Golden Sand melon sticks raw materials: 400 grams of winter melon, 80 grams of cooked salted egg yolk, 3 grams of pepper, 5 grams of green onion and ginger, 10 grams of red pepper, 10 grams of sesame, 40 grams of starch, 40 grams of powdered cheese, 3 grams of refined salt,Cooking wine and cooking oil.
Cooking methods: 1.
Winter melon cut into strips and add refined salt; 2.
2. Mix the starch and cheese powder into a mixed powder; 3.
Crush the cooked salted egg yolks and fry the sesame seeds; 4.
4. Dip the melon sticks evenly into the mixed 60% hot oil and fry until cooked. Remove the oil when the oil temperature rises to 70% and then fry until the shell is crisp and golden. 5.
Add a little oil to the pan and heat up. Add red peppers, peppercorns, green onion ginger, and salted egg yolks and stir-fry. Add winter melon sticks, cook cooking wine, stir-fry evenly, and serve with sprinkled sesame seeds.
10》 Scallops and winter melon ingredients: 400 grams of winter melon, suitable amount of scallops Cooking method: soften scallops, steam them in a pot and shred them into silk; cut 3 cm long strips of winter melon, stir-fry in a pan, add scallopsWater, refined salt, white sugar, rice wine, use starch after a while to simmer. 3, fried bean sprouts, silver sprouts, shredded pork. Process: fried taste: hot and sour taste. Ingredients: pork (lean) (200 g), green sprouts (100 g).) Ingredients: Chili (red, pointed, dry) (20g) Seasoning: peppercorn (15g) salt (10g) soy sauce (15g) white sugar (15g) vinegar (15g) ginger (15g) cooking wine (8g) starch (corn) (4g) monosodium glutamate (5g) peanut oil (25g) categories: malnutrition conditioning Sichuan spleen appetizer conditioning tonic health conditioning home cooking process1.
Starch (4g) put water in a bowl to transfer wet starch (8g) for later use; 2.
Cut the pork into 4 pieces.
5 cm long, 0.
3 cm thick silk, use cooking wine, salted for 15 minutes and mix well with wet starch; 3.
4. Mung bean sprouts scour roots and petals to wash; 4.
Ginger peeled and cut into filaments; 5.
5. Use soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, cooking wine, monosodium glutamate, clear soup, and wet starch to form mashed juice; 6.
Boil the oil in the pot to 50% heat, add dried peppers, peppercorns, fried to brown, then add shredded pork, ginger, stir-fry and add mung bean sprouts, cook, cook in tartar sauce, stir well, remove from the pan, and setReady-to-take note: Patients cannot substitute or consume too much protein nutrition (amino acids) and vitamin nutrition during hospitalization. Do not consume beverages such as milk or fruit juice, which will cause the patient’s condition to cause no cause to be detected and leave sequelae or reduce the patient.Healing efficiency.